Triolite Cream 15g - Melasma Treatment / Skin Lightening Cream.
Triolite fluocinolone, hydroquinone, and tretinoin topical cream (for use on the skin) is a combination medicine used to treat melasma (dark skin patches) on the face.
- Fluocinolone is a steroid that reduces inflammation or swelling.
- Hydroquinone is a skin bleaching agent.
- Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin to renew itself more quickly.
Hormonal contraception (birth control pills, injections, implants, skin patches, and vaginal rings) can cause melasma to get worse. Ask your doctor about using a non hormonal birth control (condom, diaphragm with spermicide) instead.
Treatment of Melasma
- Hydroquinone 20mg
- Fluocinolone 0.1mg
- Tretinoin 0.25mg
Availability & Use:
- Available on Perscription Only.
- Comes as a tube of 15g.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds when using this product. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors.
- You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to fluocinolone, hydroquinone, or tretinoin.
- To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have asthma or have a sulfite allergy.
- Using fluocinolone, hydroquinone, and tretinoin topical during pregnancy could harm the unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you become pregnant while using this medicine.
- It is not known whether fluocinolone, hydroquinone, and tretinoin topical passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
- This medicine is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
Triolite Cream 15gm - Melasma Treatment / Skin Lightening Cream.
- Brand: Triolite
- Product Code: Triolite Cream 15gm
- Availability: In Stock